Do you have memorabilia from the last 50 years that you are willing to loan us to display during the event? We’d love to borrow these items if you do! Please contact us (contact information follows).
Suggestions for Memorabilia Items:
Instructions for Submitting Memorabilia:
1) Please CLEARLY MARK every item you submit with your first and last name.
2) Drop off or mail items to: Sir Frederick Banting Secondary School
c/o Banting’s 50th Reunion Committee
125 Sherwood Forest Square
London, ON, Canada
or email digital photos/digital scans of items to Agnieszka Chuchrowska at email@example.com
3) All memorabilia must be submitted prior to May 10, 2019. Unfortunately, we will not accept any memorabilia after this date.
4) All items can be picked up from 4:30 to 5:00 PM on Saturday, May 25th in the Library. Items will also be made available for pick up at Banting during the week of May 27 until May 31, 2019 - after which point, all items become the property of Sir Frederick Banting Secondary. When picking up your items, PLEASE BRING IDENTIFICATION WITH YOU.
5) Unfortunately, we will not accept responsibility for your memorabilia items submitted for this 50th Reunion. Our hope is to place all submitted memorabilia items on display throughout the course of the weekend.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Agnieszka Chuchrowska at firstname.lastname@example.org.